The only thing scary about this cocktail is how much you might want a second glass. Or a third.
You start with rum, add equal parts cranberry and pineapple juice, and top it off with a splash of grenadine, a blood-red pomegranate syrup that intensifies the color of the cocktail.
Sweet and fruity, with just the right amount of rum kick, this cocktail makes for some easy sippin’.
Just be sure to keep your neck covered.
Adapted from Drinks Mixer
- 1 to 2 ounces (1/8 to 1/4 cup) spiced rum
- 3 ounces (about 1/3 cup) cranberry or pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces (about 1/3 cup) pineapple juice
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- Pour the rum, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake like hell.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
One thought on “Vampire’s Dream”
[…] at The Sensitive Pantry.Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea Granita from Marnely at Cooking With Books.Vampire’s Dream from Ezra at Ezra Pound Cake.Main DishBacon-Spiked Turkey Burgers from Kim at Affairs of […]
Comments are closed.