A few days ago, they sent this video of Steve (from The WEBstaurant Store) demoing a butane range. Wait for it to turn into The Great Gnocchi Massacre of 2010 around the 1:25 mark. Duck, Steve, duck!
They also said they wanted to do another giveaway!
An even bigger one!
So, imagine me saying in my best Oprah voice, “We’re! Giving! Away! TWO $200 gift certificates for The WEBstaurant Store!”
Do you have any idea how much awesome that will buy? You could get a metal revolving cake stand and decorating supplies. A two-tray bakery display case. A 350-watt immersion blender. A stainless steel mandoline. A 12-bin children’s storage unit. A 60-piece set of tartlet molds. A lifetime supply of umbrellas for your drinks.
Upgrade a tool you use all the time, or pick up something that will help you try something completely new.
If you’ve seen it in a restaurant, catered event or concession stand, you’ll find it here.
And since we’re giving away two gift certificates, we’re giving you two ways to enter the contest. One winner will be chosen randomly from the Comments section of this post. The second winner will be chosen randomly from the entrants on the Ezra Pound Cake Facebook page. (To double your chances in the Facebook contest, become a fan of The WEBstaurant Store’s Facebook page, and let me know about it. They do their own giveaways right on their Facebook page.)
Feel free to enter BOTH contests. You might get lucky and win both certificates! And then we’ll all rub your belly to make wishes!
Answer the following question in the Comments section of this post (and/or the link to this post on Facebook):
What WEBstaurantStore.com loot would YOU buy with a $200 gift certificate?
I still love the Bakery Supplies section, but there’s so much fun stuff to be found on this site – Fiestaware, bar supplies for your next party, pots and pans, tablecloths, chalkboards for your weekly menu, popcorn boxes and tons of catering supplies. You know those Chinese take-out boxes Ina Garten is always using on “Barefoot Contessa”? They’ve got em.
So, what would you get?
1. Enter the contest for the first $200 gift certificate in the Comments section of this post.
2. Enter the contest for the second $200 gift certificate by replying to the link for this post on the Ezra Pound Cake Facebook page. (To double your chances, become a fan of The WEBstaurant Store on Facebook, and let me know about it.)
3. One entry per person for each contest. (You can enter the contest on Facebook for a second time if you become a fan of The WEBstaurant Store on Facebook.)
4. Enter by 1 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 23. Winners will be announced later that day.
5. Winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org.